Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Easy Recipes

Hi All!

Well yesterday was just an awesome day from beginning to end! Everything was just coming up all me and I received some pretty incredible news! I was offered a job! I was break dancing around the lounge like a pro after the phone call; pretty much screaming "Party like a Rock star, Kick a little Ass!!!" Its just all quite amazing!
I also want to thank Eve Rich and Amanda Smith for adding to my collection of proof readers. Thanks guys!!!  So now, book two starts.

Nutty Fudge

So my sis-in-law, Evette,  and I were chatting the one day last week and she says to me, "what about easy biscuit recipes?" I have to totally agree! Biscuits are loved by all, so it got me thinking, why not other easy recipes too? One of Evie's fav things EVAH is fudge. So for Evie, and you, here's my quick n easy fudge recipe.

Ingredients:
1 tin condensed milk
1/4 cup butter
3 cups choc chips
Some chopped nuts if you like.

Method:
Bomb all the ingredients, except the nuts, in a micro dish. Zap in microwave on medium for about 3 to 5 mins. Make sure your choc chips are melted, stir in the nuts . Grease an 8x8 dish well and pour in.
Refrigerate till solid then cut into blocks.

I didn't make the choc-nut fudge but I did whip up a batch.  My family enjoys the original.
Hope this recipe helps :)
And tomorrow I will teach you how to make Italian Gelato! So stay tuned!  Its a long recipe so that's why today's is so short, hope I'm forgiven!

Party like a Rock star, kick a little ass, peeps!!
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment