Friday, 15 February 2013

My Mom is a Queen

Hi All

I want to say a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Flora Bezuidenhout; I am proud to say that this very, very special lady is my gorgeous mom and for today I'd like to honour my mom on her birthday for I have so much to be grateful and thankful for because of this amazing lady. Mom, this blog is specially just for you.
I wish I could be with you today to give you a hug and a kiss and wake you up with breakfast in bed and spoil you throughout the day;

I want the whole world to know, Mom, how special you are and that I am deeply thankful for everything you have done and everything you continue to do for me.

Mom, thank you for teaching me life lessons even though I was sometimes too stubborn to listen, thank you for your wisdom, I'm sure most of your wisdom streaks are from me, haha. Thank you for drying my tears, fixing my broken heart, lifting me up when I've been down, saving me from my own stupidity and for bringing out the best in me that I can be. Thank you for your warm smile, your golden heart and your tender love.
Thank you for being with me when I gave birth to Nikke, I wouldn't want to have spent that moment with anybody else but you, Mom. that moment is forever engraved in my soul.

Thank you for your patience, your understanding and above all, your forgiveness. I am proud to be your daughter and I am proud to be the woman I am today because of your guidance and your love. Thank you for keeping me on the right track when my world was veering left and for always believing in me even when I didn't deserve it. Mom, you have brought love and laughter into my life and blessed me with your tight hugs and magic smiles. You are beautiful inside and outside too and thank you for being the BEST granny the girls could ever ask for and for being the best mom-in-law a son-in-law could ever ask for too. We are so lucky and blessed to have you in our lives; for our lives are so much richer for it.

Mom, I owe so much to you and I wish you the best birthday ever!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

We all love you very much and wish we could be there to celebrate it with you.

With buckets of love and baskets of kisses,
From all of us,
Especially me

I love you Mom, happy birthday.
Shants xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment