One of the most popular posts is where Akira cooks; she asks me to thank you all for taking a peek at it and wanted to share another quick and easy recipe for you to share with your children. They will love these noodles and also be so proud that they helped mom and dad by cooking dinner; I also guarantee that mom and dad will be going back for seconds. This is Akira's 10 minute Bacon and Cheese Noodles...
1. Melt the butter in a large pot and add your garlic, give it a bit of a simmer on medium heat.
2. Add your bacon bits and fry until bacon is done.
3. Open the noodle packets and take out the flavour sachet inside; now crush the noodles and add into the bacon.
5. Pop the lid on and let it sit for 3 minutes
6. Add in the cup of grated cheese and serve with a smile :-D
By note: the bacon bits and the seasoning are salty enough so no extra salt or pepper needs to be added.
We were also further spoiled by Akira who served dessert; we had sliced bananas and apples with honey and yohgurt. Nice way to round off an easy and tasty meal. I will be doing more of Akira and Storm's recipes in the upcoming weeks. Akira's advice for the kitchen is this:
4. Clean up your surfaces and throw away peels and empty packets as you go along; the cleaner you leave the kitchen, the more often mom and dad will let you cook.
5. Always have fun! Cooking and baking is loads of fun and makes you feel good. Especially when people go back for seconds!
Love your children deeply, peeps!
Chef Shants xxxxx