Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Let's Dance!

Hi peeps!

Wednesday dawns beautiful!
In many of my past blogs I've mentioned cooking while listening to music and today I thought I would share some of my favourite songs with you; the ones that have made it, without a doubt, onto my kitchen play list! Share some of your favourite songs with me at shantsjlucas@gmail.com or email me any recipes you'd like to share. Having said that, without further ado and with a huge drumroll, here are the songs that make the best meals for me...


(Ps, this is the order they're in on my playlist)
So Far Away - Staind
Time To Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
Why - Annie Lennox
Oh So Quiet - Bjork
Easy Like Sunday Morning - Lionel Ritchie
Life Is A Highway - Rascall Flatts
I Like - John Ireland
I Won't Dance - Frank Sinatra remix
In For The Kill - Dubstep Skream remix
Closer To The Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
November Rain - Guns 'n Roses
Ironman - Black Sabbath
Imagine - John Lennon
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O' Connor
7 Seconds - Youssou D' and Nina Cherry
Walk Of Life - Dire Straits
Straight Jacket - Alanis Morissette
The Look - Roxette
The Mass - Era
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
You're The Voice - John Farnham
Heaven - Live
Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Turn Back Time - Cher
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - Bloodhound Gang
Say It Isn't So - Bon Jovi
Fat-Bottomed Girls - Queen
(S)Aint - Marilyn Manson
Celebrity Skin - Hole
Sin Sin Sin - Robbie Williams
Weak - Skunk Anansie
Wet - David Guetta ft. Snoop Dogg
Barbara Streisand - Duck Sauce
Cinema - Benny Benassi ft Gary Go
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - The Smashing Pumpkins
Give Me Novacaine - Greenday
Bennie and the Jets - Elton John
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Jaded - Aerosmith
When You Were Young - The Killers

There are about 30 more songs but I reckon these are good enough to keep you occupied for now. And this concludes my play list! Join me tomorrow for some talk about cheese.

Wiggle those hips peeps!
Chef Shants and my music xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment