Thursday, 11 April 2013

More Amazing Speciality Cakes.

Hi All!

Thursday has dawned bright and early for us and has come to remind us that its just two more days until the weekend. To cool. I decided to keep today's blog simple after the two long blogs of the last two days; and to find some more amazing speciality cakes to wow you with an artistic culinary experience. I really take my apron off to these creative and amazing chefs who spend so much time decorating a basic vanilla sponge or red velvet cake into something that looks just too good to be chomped. Once again, thanks to google I found these images that I thought were really worth sharing with you.




Amazing hey!!! It blows my mind! Oh, and I must also tell you that the page on facebook has had a bit of a makeover. Its now no longer Super Mom Generation but is now re-christened The Modern Women so hop on over onto facebook and give it a thumb like to come and join us for some fun discussions and easy chats with some truly wonderful women from all around the world. Hope to see you there!

Keep it artistic peeps!
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment