Thursday, 16 May 2013

Pink cakes

Hi peeps!

I have family birthdays coming just around the corner; starting with my hubby's this month. Then, its my father's and my uncles. Following them is my youngest brother-in-law and then my middle daughter, Akira's. So plenty of opportunity and plenty of hard work ahead. I've been searching on google for some beautiful pink birthday cake ideas for Akira. I found so many but these were my favourite and I thought I'd share them with you. Take a look at these....






Beautiful! Aren't they?! And they helped me find inspiration for Akira's cake for June. Thanks for joining me today, see you all for our Feature Eat Like...you'll never guess who it is! *giggle, snort!*

Lick the frosting, peeps!

Chef Shants xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. hi those cakes are awesome! can you share the recipe for the fondat basket cake? i love baking and decorating cakes too. you work is amazingly beautiful! Best regards from the Philillines

    ReplyDelete