Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Our Holiday!

Hi peeps!

So yesterday I told you that we arrived at my mom's place quite late; we ended up having some MacDonalds for dinner.

My mom spoiled me rotten with a delightful paraffin wax pedi at the beauty salon! Goodness me, what an experience......*happiness is!* And took the girls shopping too. My girls are so blessed to have such an amazing Ouma and Oupa!

The rest of the day was spent quietly and I ended up making a delicious curry for us for dinner after helping Nikke with her homework. Soon it was time for dinner and my mom requested a mince curry. Nikke and I voted that Craig should cook....check my man out in the kitchen....

 Craig's Tasty and Easy Mince Curry
Ingredients:

2kg beef mince (ground beef)
1tblspn garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
1 finely chopped medium onion
2 tsp mixed curry powder
50ml Hot chutney
4 potatoes peeled and diced
Some olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Method:
Fry onions in olive oil; add your curry powder, garlic and ginger. Add mince and fry till brown. Add in potatoes and some water and boil till potatoes are soft. Add in your chutney and salt and pepper to taste.

Serve with white rice and sliced banana.

Such an easy dish and we enjoyed it while watching the Food Network; hahaha.

Love your family peeps!
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment