Friday, 26 July 2013

Friday Fun: Ugly Cakes!

Hi peeps!

First of all; tomorrow is a big day for Marclynd and Michelle. I know your wedding day is going to be absolutely fabulous and we wish we could be there to share it with you. God bless you both on this new chapter in your lives together and many; many happy years ahead. So much love to both of you and welcome to the "ballandchain" years lol. MWAHZ and HUGS!!!!

What a fabulous week its been and we have covered quite a few recipes too! From red velvet cheesecake to south african paptert and even pizza balls and what to do with Tarragon. I think we have worked quite hard this week and deserve a bit of down-time and a few solid chuckles. Oh, I gotta share this joke with you; if you've heard it before: good for you! Just skip the next few lines and continue gawping at these really frikkinugly cakes I found while surfing the web. If you haven't heard it; then I hope it makes you chuckle before you also take a gander at these really frikkinugly cakes I found while surfing the web.

"A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a postcard, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support. One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. "Honey," she said, "you received a very strange postcard today." "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said. The wife handed the card over and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted. On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."
*hahahahahahahahahahahaha* - ok; I couldn't help myself! I thought it was pretty funny! Right; well on to the ugliest cakes I have ever seen:




















And that's a wrap; folks! Enjoy your weekend with your family and I'm going to enjoy my time with my three spaghettis too (which happen to be one with meatballs and two without - hahahaha*) - will be thinking of you two tomorrow, Marclynd and Michelle!!! <3
Take it easy peeps!
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment