Monday, 9 September 2013

Day At The Beach

Hi peeps!

Hope ya'll had an excellent weekend. Can't believe it is Monday already; and September!! Time to start working on those Halloween costumes.

I must admit; I had a truly wonderful weekend; most of Friday night and Saturday was spent playing Diablo 3 on Playstation 3; I am currently on Act IV. Its so addictive that I've had next-to-no sleep the entire weekend. Needless to say; Sunday was a definate go-slow for me.

Yesterday dawned bright and flipping hot; so the girls and I joined our friend and other mother; Des Van Wyk for a day at Umhlanga Beach; thereafter we stopped at our favourite restaurant: Craft Trattoria for some soda and the most delicious pizza ever.

Can you tell I'm tired and lazy to blog about recipes today? Yes?, okay good. Thanks for forgiving me. As a consolation; here are some pics of us at the beach. I promise to have some awesome recipes from tomorrow. I just need to put the controller down for a few hours to get some decent sleep; hahaha.



 


 


And this is how we ended up with our beautiful tans and ice cream stains down our shirts! Thanks to Akira and Nikara and to Mom Des and Craft Trattoria for a perfect end to a perfect weekend. ;-)

*sunshine and surfing hugs*
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment