Tuesday, 1 October 2013

More Beautifully Plated and Presented Dishes.

Hi peeps!

My internet is giving me some hassles; so its taking forever for me to do some research on recipes for you. I'm feeling particularly frustrated. However; I did manage to get my grubby paws on some more beautifully plated and presented dishes. I hope you find some inspiration in them - thanks google images for at least working with me.














Worth a try to spice things up a bit. Be creative; be expressive and go for it! I'm off to go have a cup of tea now to calm my settled nerves and try to get together a mouthwatering discussion about..........drumroll please............wait for it............wait for it.............dum dum dum daaaah..........BACON! Badum tsssss!!!

Catch you tomorrow, peeps!
Chef Shants xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment