Monday, 14 October 2013

Pride and Talent!

Hi peeps!

Its been a fantastic weekend for us with perfect weather. Can feel the African summer is here.
I am blessed to come from one very big; very loving and very talented family. I can boast painters; poets; philosophers and novelists. My gran is a talented wood carver and with her permission; I would like to show case some of the work she has done.

Please note: all designs; artistry and photos are copyright of and all acknowledgment goes to F.J. Wessels.




















I'm going to be taking a week's break from blogging and will return again next week Monday. If you have any comments or recipes you'd like to share; email me at shantsjlucas@gmail.com.


Have an awesome week and weekend; peeps! See you on Monday again <3

Much love and many hugs!
Chef Shants. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment